dinsdag 18 januari 2011

Best Shampoos – Add WEN Cleanser Conditioner to the List

How is that search for the world’s best shampoos coming along? WEN Cleanser Conditioner should be at the top of your list. This two-in-one non-lathering product has a loyal and growing following.

“I absolutely love Wen. My hair is better than it has ever been, clean and healthy. I’ve only just started using it, several weeks, and I can see the improvement. Here’s a little hint for anyone who is going to use the products. Read the label.”

cleansing conditioners

There are multiple cleanser conditioners, each promoted as a universal product, yet each is more helpful for specific hair types, from straight to curly and from dry to oily.

“My kids and use it all the time and we love it, one mother said. This is really a good shampoo. If anyone needs me to do a commercial for Wen, I’m ready to go.”

If those two testimonials are not sufficient to convince you, here is one more that might do the trick.

Let’s be honest, no matter what you say about inner beauty and all that, if your hair doesn’t look good you’re not going to look good. A woman feels better about herself when her hair is full and bouncy or however she likes it and Wen helps me get my hair to the point that I am pleased with the way it looks.

“Some women have said that when they did not use enough of the cleanser conditioner their hair felt heavy, weighed down. You may feel that you do not need as much of the creamy solution as the label suggests but for the best results follow the instructions exactly.”

Some users who were not satisfied initially found that once they got the correct amount with each washing, there was a noticeable difference. Most of them said that there scalp felt clean and their hair was rehydrated.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

View the original article here

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 
Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino